The Bridges wellness projects are built around a vision – to create a loving home for the soul; a space where individuals feel safe to recognise and explore the freedom of being their true selves. It is a space designed for discovery and the gathering of experiences to cultivate both self and social growth.
My approach: I prioritise the inner voice that speaks in all of us. The one that seeks to flourish in a complex world, that wishes to discover its own humanity and knows it deserves to interact at its best.
My Active Wellness framework explores wellness tools around 6 major themes with CONNECTION as the central, guiding principle.
The learning process requires determination, patience and inner trust as foundations for personal success.
Through classes, digital guides and personalised education, I help individuals build self-knowledge and opportunities for growth:
- My role is one of facilitation. I focus on supporting self-directed action towards clean, balanced living and greater wellness.
- I support individuals who are ready and motivated to make positive changes in the patterns of their lives and, in doing so, connect deeply with the body, the mind, and the heart to awaken the collective wisdom that lies within all of us.
- Through the art of reflection, I help individuals find clarity and the language to express their needs.
- By focusing on physiology, I help people restore the integrity of their nervous system, returning the body-mind connection to its natural state of inner knowing-ness and optimal rhythm.
- Together, we choose to see life holistically through its beautiful systems.
Sounds like you or what you are looking for?